Disclaimer: These postings are automated. Having been a toastmaster, I do not endorse sharing of jokes related to caste, sex,religion or parts of the body. I like only some of these jokes, and I copy and paste them on my other blog: http://toastmasterambarish.blogspot.com

Monday, December 13, 2010

From Chandrashekaran K N and other lol :-) Share Some Humor™ group members on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsDecember 12, 2010
lol :-) Share Some Humor™

Latest: Discussions (3)

Most Active Discussions (2)

BRA SIZES EXPLAINED 23 comments »

Started by Chandrashekaran K N

Thank you Sai Kumar,...
More » By William Rosen

Appointment letter for Engineers is here.. details in comment below 1 comment »

Started by Ravinder Bhan

thank you. I'm so happy to receive the air tickets (it is to Narita, Tokyo and return) even before your email. I'm therefore requesting...
More » By Chandrashekaran K N

Discussions (3)

Nasa Scientist and British Engineers Comment or flag »

Started by Chandrashekaran K N, CEO at Indraprasta Consultants

Scientists at NASA built a gun specifically to launch standard 4 pound dead chickens at the windshields of airliners, military jets and...
More » By Chandrashekaran K N, CEO at Indraprasta Consultants

My funny Web series. Comment or flag »

Started by John McDonnell, Freelance Writer/Editor

I have a blog where I post weekly installments of my series called "Larry The Alien". It's a surreal look at life, where absurdity is the...
More » By John McDonnell, Freelance Writer/Editor

Funny One liners!!!! 308 comments »

Started by Abhishek Kumar, Business Consultant (Pre Sales)

You are born with the Intelligence you will have but your Wisdom grows with every mistake you make!
By George Marshall, VP Marketing at Dhyan Infotech

 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

Do you know anybody that might like this group? Invite others to join »

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Learnt a lot from vicissitudes of life, I am a student of life, A work in progress, currently(sic) an overweight body but a beautiful mind, Another human seeking happiness. I believe in sharing and absorbing wisdom irrespective of the source. (aa no bhadraa kratavo...)