Disclaimer: These postings are automated. Having been a toastmaster, I do not endorse sharing of jokes related to caste, sex,religion or parts of the body. I like only some of these jokes, and I copy and paste them on my other blog: http://toastmasterambarish.blogspot.com

Friday, August 6, 2010

From David Kravets and other The Linking Onion group members on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsAugust 5, 2010
The Linking Onion

Latest: 1 discussion

Discussions (1)

TheYellowDailyNews: Politicos Donate Mudslinging Stockpiles to Seal BP Well Add a comment »

Started by David Kravets, staffer at Wired

 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Learnt a lot from vicissitudes of life, I am a student of life, A work in progress, currently(sic) an overweight body but a beautiful mind, Another human seeking happiness. I believe in sharing and absorbing wisdom irrespective of the source. (aa no bhadraa kratavo...)