Disclaimer: These postings are automated. Having been a toastmaster, I do not endorse sharing of jokes related to caste, sex,religion or parts of the body. I like only some of these jokes, and I copy and paste them on my other blog: http://toastmasterambarish.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

From Ed Becker and other Coffee Break group members on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsAugust 9, 2010
Coffee Break

Latest: 4 discussions 2 Jobs

Discussions (4)

“Positively Wall Street” — National Lampoon Lemmings Soundtrack Add a comment »

Started by Mike Dorn, Instructional Design Consultant/Contractor

Let's start off the week with a laugh... check out my latest blog post and "shovel your blues
By Mike Dorn, Instructional Design Consultant/Contractor

Let's see if I understand how the world works lately.. =========================================================== Add a comment »

Started by Priya Jayadevan, Sr Recruiter at Wipro Technology

If a man cuts his finger off while slicing salami at...
More » By Priya Jayadevan, Sr Recruiter at Wipro Technology

Hi everyone Glad I joined this group. Now I can get my fill off disgusting humor while having my morning cup of coffee. AH, doesn;t get any better than this. Hilariious!! Add a comment »

Started by Chris [LION] Douglas, Owner at acupofjo.com

Introducing Gourmet Instant Coffee: Add a comment »

Started by Kimberly Evans, Have a second cup! This coffee pays!

The # 2 Traded Commodity just got healthier. With a little help from China called Ganoderma....
More » By Kimberly Evans, Have a second cup! This coffee pays!

Job Discussions (2)

Telemarketing Representative Add a comment »

Posted by Ed Becker, Visionary Entrepreneur

Self Motivated, hard working people needed immediately Add a comment »

Posted by Audrey Somers, LOAN PROCESSOR at Wintrust Mortgage Corporation

Find the best talent on LinkedIn

  • Reach over 75 million top professionals
  • Be alerted to good matches automatically
  • Receive on average 30 applicants
Get Started »
 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Learnt a lot from vicissitudes of life, I am a student of life, A work in progress, currently(sic) an overweight body but a beautiful mind, Another human seeking happiness. I believe in sharing and absorbing wisdom irrespective of the source. (aa no bhadraa kratavo...)