Disclaimer: These postings are automated. Having been a toastmaster, I do not endorse sharing of jokes related to caste, sex,religion or parts of the body. I like only some of these jokes, and I copy and paste them on my other blog: http://toastmasterambarish.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 16, 2010

From Dan Passage and other lol :-) Share Some Humor™ group members on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsOctober 15, 2010
lol :-) Share Some Humor™

Latest: 5 discussions

Most Active Discussions (3)

Perception!! 17 comments »

Started by Aparna Ramesh K

Hey! What's so funny about that? I was husband #2! Who told you?! LOL
By David Destephen david.destephen@gmail.com

Rajini The Superstar !!!!! 13 comments »

Started by Kalyan Santra

Good one Dan..!! :-)
By Jaydeep Roy

SCHOOL, College and COMPANY... 3 comments »

Started by Swati Maheshwari

Interesting facts !!!
By Sunny Gurnani

Discussions (5)

Phone bill is high !!!!!!!!!! Comment or flag »

Started by Swati Maheshwari, Senior Consultant at Strategic Knowledge & HR Consulting (I) Pvt. Ltd

The phone bill was exceptionally high.. Man called a family meeting on saturday to discuss.....
More » By Swati Maheshwari, Senior Consultant at Strategic Knowledge & HR Consulting (I) Pvt. Ltd

Best Breakup.. Comment or flag »

Started by Swati Maheshwari, Senior Consultant at Strategic Knowledge & HR Consulting (I) Pvt. Ltd

Girl: I Hate U...
More » By Swati Maheshwari, Senior Consultant at Strategic Knowledge & HR Consulting (I) Pvt. Ltd

Wow, boss should be like this Comment or flag »

Started by Swati Maheshwari, Senior Consultant at Strategic Knowledge & HR Consulting (I) Pvt. Ltd

"The boss called one of his employees into the office. "Rob," he said, "you've been with the company for a year now. You started off in...
More » By Swati Maheshwari, Senior Consultant at Strategic Knowledge & HR Consulting (I) Pvt. Ltd

Wise man 1 comment »

Started by Saiji Ishizaki, Consultant at CDS Consulting K.K.

The first time I heard this one it was a Blonde with a fur coat and a Rolls Royce, and the punchline was that not all blondes are...
More » By John Burgess, Network Manager at Acquire Media

The Nervous New Priest Comment or flag »

Started by John Burgess, Network Manager at Acquire Media

A new Priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak. After mass he asked the Monsignor how he had done....
More » By John Burgess, Network Manager at Acquire Media

 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

Do you know anybody that might like this group? Invite others to join »

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Learnt a lot from vicissitudes of life, I am a student of life, A work in progress, currently(sic) an overweight body but a beautiful mind, Another human seeking happiness. I believe in sharing and absorbing wisdom irrespective of the source. (aa no bhadraa kratavo...)