Disclaimer: These postings are automated. Having been a toastmaster, I do not endorse sharing of jokes related to caste, sex,religion or parts of the body. I like only some of these jokes, and I copy and paste them on my other blog: http://toastmasterambarish.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 10, 2010

From lol :-) Share Some Humor™ group members on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsOctober 9, 2010
lol :-) Share Some Humor™

Latest News

Mike DeStefano: Comedian Resume Comment or flag »

jokes.com October 9, 2010

I was performing at a comedy club and a guy comes up to me after the show with his card. He says, 'Hey I saw your show, it was fantastic. Do you have a resume?' I said, 'Does it look like I have a f**king resume? I curse at people w…

 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

Do you know anybody that might like this group? Invite others to join »

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Learnt a lot from vicissitudes of life, I am a student of life, A work in progress, currently(sic) an overweight body but a beautiful mind, Another human seeking happiness. I believe in sharing and absorbing wisdom irrespective of the source. (aa no bhadraa kratavo...)