Disclaimer: These postings are automated. Having been a toastmaster, I do not endorse sharing of jokes related to caste, sex,religion or parts of the body. I like only some of these jokes, and I copy and paste them on my other blog: http://toastmasterambarish.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

From Rose Anderson and other lol :-) Share Some Humor™ group members on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsNovember 29, 2010
lol :-) Share Some Humor™

Latest: Discussions (4)

Most Active Discussions (3)

Diary of a Blonde Wife 17 comments »

Started by Sreekanth Menon(reachsreeat@gmail.com)

I was reading the last postings during a much-needed break at work. I just about spit my tea across my desk, laughing out loud....
More » By Dawna Bate

Women's Life! 8 comments »

Started by Aparna Ramesh K

@Rose: Trust a woman to be watching clothes:) (not one man saw them)
By Chandrashekaran K N

HERE'S A LESSON FOR YOU. BET YOU NEVER KNEW THIS! 7 comments »

Started by Chandrashekaran K N

@donna: that'd be a small price to pay to follow such a wonderful thread/s:) don't give up, please!
By Chandrashekaran K N

Discussions (4)

After a long career in the textile business, I have started performing standup comedy as a diversion. This is my 4th time on stage. Comment or flag »

Started by Mike Costello, Sales Director / Flamesoft, Owner / Lighthouse Design

Some more of Rajni ........ 1 comment »

Started by Bharath Giriyapura, Experienced Sourcing/Procurement/Supply Chain Manager

ahhahaaha good
By JALAJA K, DBA at Multifonds IGEFI

Professor at IIMs explaining marketing concepts to Students 1 comment »

Started by Sreekanth Menon(reachsreeat@gmail.com), Manager Recruitments at Core HR Services Pvt. Ltd

Hi,...
More » By JALAJA K, DBA at Multifonds IGEFI

His sister was with two men in one night. 1 comment »

Started by Chandrashekaran K N, CEO at Indraprasta Consultants

When you say Night - The light goes off and you start dreaming !!
By Prashant Panchal, Key Account Manager at Rockwell Automation

 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

Do you know anybody that might like this group? Invite others to join »

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Learnt a lot from vicissitudes of life, I am a student of life, A work in progress, currently(sic) an overweight body but a beautiful mind, Another human seeking happiness. I believe in sharing and absorbing wisdom irrespective of the source. (aa no bhadraa kratavo...)