Disclaimer: These postings are automated. Having been a toastmaster, I do not endorse sharing of jokes related to caste, sex,religion or parts of the body. I like only some of these jokes, and I copy and paste them on my other blog: http://toastmasterambarish.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 17, 2010

From Sunny Gurnani and other lol :-) Share Some Humor™ group members on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsJuly 16, 2010
lol :-) Share Some Humor™

Latest: 7 discussions

NEW Your LinkedIn groups have a whole new look! Learn more »

Most Active Discussions (3)

Smart-Ass responses To Serious questions.. A game. 267 comments »

Started by Suraj Jethwani

A. The had belly, I have their buttons
Q: Why does the needle in watch goes always round and round sidewards
By Hari K

Why India still remains a developing country 25 comments »

Started by Aparna Ramesh K

Thatz a good one...!!!!!!
By suman syam

Sardat O Mania 5 comments »

Started by Sunny Gurnani

Too gud!! I am loving It....
By Xav Whosane

Discussions (7)

TheYellowDailyNews: Jobs Tells iPhone4 Users to 'Speak Slower,... Add a comment »

Started by David Kravets, staffer at Wired

Stupid Questions & Silly Answers!!! 2 comments »

Started by Sunny Gurnani, Business Development Excecutive at Zenith Infotech

Thanx carol....keep njoyin
By Sunny Gurnani, Business Development Excecutive at Zenith Infotech

What do you get when you cross a librarian and a lawyer? All the information you want, except you can't understand it. :D 1 comment »

Started by Manashi G, Lead: Business Development for GlobalData

Nice one!!!
By suman syam, Business Developer at Incomp LLC

A Guide to Effective Scientific Communication Phrase --> Meaning Add a comment »

Started by Narayana Kashyap, at ITC Infotech India Ltd

It has long been known --> I haven't bothered to look up the reference

It is believed --> I think

It is generally believed --> A couple of other guys think so too

It is not unreasonable to assume --> If you believe this, you'll believe anything

Of great theoretical importance --> I find it kind of interesting

Of great practical importance --> I can get some mileage out of it

Typical results are shown --> The best results are shown

3 samples were taken for further study --> The others didn't make sense, so we ignored rest

The 4 hour sample was not studied --> I dropped it on the floor

The 4 hour determination may not be significant --> I dropped it on the floor, but scooped most of it up

The significance of these results is unclear --> Look at the pretty artifact

It has not been possible to provide definitive answers --> The experiment was negative, but at least I can publish the data somewhere

Correct within an order of magnitude --> Wrong

It might be argued that --> I have such a good answer for this objection that I shall now raise it

Much additional work will be required --> This paper is not very good, but neither are all the others in this miserable field

These investigations proved highly rewarding --> My grant is going to be renewed

I thank X for assistance with the experiments and Y for useful discussions --> X did the experiment and Y explained it to me on the interperetation of the data
By Narayana Kashyap, at ITC Infotech India Ltd

Manager vs Canteen Boy Add a comment »

Started by Narayana Kashyap, at ITC Infotech India Ltd

A Senior Manager working in an MNC, as usual after lunch had gone to the cafeteria for coffee. He relaxes in canteen. He sees a canteen boy cleaning tables there. so he decides to have fun with him.
He calls him.

Senior Manager - (Asks canteen boy) : How much do you earn?
Canteen boy smiles...
Senior Manager - what are your future plans?
Canteen boy keeps quiet...
Senior Manager - where do you see yourself 10 years down the line?

Canteen boy gives a cold stare.
Senior Manager - When I came to Bangalore for the first time I did not have anything.....But now I have name, Fame, Money, Luxury, etc. What do you have?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
If you are guessing its Shashi Kapoor's Deewar Answer....... its wrong
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Canteen boy says "Sir......... I have lots of work"
Senior Manager leaves the cafeteria silently.......
By Narayana Kashyap, at ITC Infotech India Ltd

Sunday Morning In Church Add a comment »

Started by Jim Kolettis, Director Marketing & Sales at Mahar Manufacturing: Quality Classroom Furnishings

This past Sunday morning the devil appeared inside the church. All of the parishioners ran from the building in terror; except for one little old man who remained in the front pew.

The devil walked up to the old man and said, "Do you know who I am?"

"Yep, sure do", replied the old man.

Aren't you afraid of me?", asked the devil.

To which the old man replied, "Why should I be? I've been married to your sister for the past 52 years!"
By Jim Kolettis, Director Marketing & Sales at Mahar Manufacturing: Quality Classroom Furnishings

Graduate in psychology 1 comment »

Started by Narayana Kashyap, at ITC Infotech India Ltd

heheehehe...good one
By suman syam, Business Developer at Incomp LLC

 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Learnt a lot from vicissitudes of life, I am a student of life, A work in progress, currently(sic) an overweight body but a beautiful mind, Another human seeking happiness. I believe in sharing and absorbing wisdom irrespective of the source. (aa no bhadraa kratavo...)