Disclaimer: These postings are automated. Having been a toastmaster, I do not endorse sharing of jokes related to caste, sex,religion or parts of the body. I like only some of these jokes, and I copy and paste them on my other blog: http://toastmasterambarish.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

From Abhishek Kumar and other lol :-) Share Some Humor™ group members on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsMay 31, 2010
lol :-) Share Some Humor™

Latest: 4 discussions | 1 Job

Most Active Discussions (3)

A Story of a Blonde...!!! 5 comments »

Started by Amitabh Bachchan

Bottom line: you get what you pay for!
By Ronald Stern

Relativity! 4 comments »

Started by Chandrashekaran K N

Well.. this reminds me of the agony of a married man...
I heard that if he sits with this wife for long a time, he feels that he has...
More » By Aparna Ramesh K

Diamond necklace. 3 comments »

Started by Chandrashekaran K N

I wonder what the Mrs would have done for a ten carat tennis bracelet....
By Ronald Stern

Discussions (4)

This song is dedicated to all of my fellow group members!! Please don't forget to share your feedback with me. Here you go..... Add a comment »

Started by Abhishek Kumar, Marketing at HCL Technologies

Saari umr hum office mein mar gaye, Ek pal to ab humein jeene do jeene do, Give me some flight, Give me some train, Give me another chance I wanna go home once again; Kandhon ko laptop Ke bojh ne jhukaya, Client se jhoot bolna tho khud Manager ne sikhaya, 4.5 ya 5 rating laaoge to chhuti, varna kismat futi; Kaam kar kar ke pada Ungaliyon pe REVIEW, SCREEN aur REWORK ka chaala, Is Project ne to sala poora.. poora bheja pakka daala; Career to gaya, GF bhi gayi, Ek pal to ab humein jeene do jeene do; Saari umr hum office main jee liye, Ek pal to ab humein jeene do jeene do.. Give me some flight, Give me some train, Give me another chance I wanna go home once again……

Cheers,
Abhishek
By Abhishek Kumar, Marketing at HCL Technologies

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 1 comment »

Started by Deva Raju, Sr. Technical recruiter at Makro Technologies, Inc

He should have asked the audience!
By Ronald Stern, Attorney-at-Law

The 'Jobs' Tab is Now Active to Tag/Remove Posts that Violate Group Discussion Guidelines Please Click 'Move to Jobs' on Any Inappropriate Posts or Spam. 8 comments »

Started by Mark Simmering, Recruitment Marketing, Financial Services, Investments, Private Equity, Real Estate, Aviation, Ex-Pats▲26M+ Network▲

Yeah, but I'm on a diet. No cake allowed.
By Bob Kruijsse, Risk Manager at DHL

Grandma and Grandpa 2 comments »

Started by Deva Raju, Sr. Technical recruiter at Makro Technologies, Inc

Hee! Hee! Hee! Cute one Deva. Thank you.
By Carol Ann Boudreault-Handy, Entrepreneur

Job Discussions (1)

Many Idiots!! (3 is not enough) Add a comment »

Posted by Munish Chhabra [LION- 500+ connections], A Recruitment Professional with 8.5 yrs of dynamic experience with leading MNCs.

Find the best talent on LinkedIn

  • Reach over 65 million top professionals
  • Be alerted to good matches automatically
  • Receive on average 30 applicants
Get Started »
 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Learnt a lot from vicissitudes of life, I am a student of life, A work in progress, currently(sic) an overweight body but a beautiful mind, Another human seeking happiness. I believe in sharing and absorbing wisdom irrespective of the source. (aa no bhadraa kratavo...)