Disclaimer: These postings are automated. Having been a toastmaster, I do not endorse sharing of jokes related to caste, sex,religion or parts of the body. I like only some of these jokes, and I copy and paste them on my other blog: http://toastmasterambarish.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 5, 2010

From Rich Parr and other lol :-) Share Some Humor™ group members on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsJune 4, 2010
lol :-) Share Some Humor™

Most Active Discussions (3)

My 5 favourite movies with humour. (other members may state their favourites ) 40 comments »

Started by I. Ch

Up in smoke was the funniest movie I have seen. Men in Black makes me laugh even after seeing it a few times. High anxiety is on my...
More » By Neil Farbstein

“Interesting Confusions” 6 comments »

Started by Aparna Ramesh K

#4 A cross dresser
By Ronald Stern

Apparently the Recession is Deeper Than We Thought 5 comments »

Started by Rich Parr

What a twist, Ronald. Kudos to you, and Rich Parr.
By Carol Ann Boudreault-Handy

 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Learnt a lot from vicissitudes of life, I am a student of life, A work in progress, currently(sic) an overweight body but a beautiful mind, Another human seeking happiness. I believe in sharing and absorbing wisdom irrespective of the source. (aa no bhadraa kratavo...)