Disclaimer: These postings are automated. Having been a toastmaster, I do not endorse sharing of jokes related to caste, sex,religion or parts of the body. I like only some of these jokes, and I copy and paste them on my other blog: http://toastmasterambarish.blogspot.com

Friday, June 4, 2010

From Mark Simmering and other lol :-) Share Some Humor™ group members on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsJune 3, 2010
lol :-) Share Some Humor™

Latest: 10 discussions | 1 news discussion | 1 news article

Most Active Discussions (3)

Smart-Ass responses To Serious questions.. A game. 279 comments »

Started by Suraj Jethwani

@All : What does Deva mean by his private reply "FO" to my above answer and question? I hope he understands that my silence(not...
More » By Diana Raj Kumari

My 5 favourite movies with humour. (other members may state their favourites ) 39 comments »

Started by I. Ch

Friday after next.....and the next friday
By suman syam

“Interesting Confusions” 4 comments »

Started by Aparna Ramesh K

Good one !!!!!
By suman syam

Discussions (10)

Announcement from lol :-) Share Some Humor™ 1 comment »

Started by Mark Simmering, Recruitment, Financial Services, Investments, Private Equity, Real Estate, Aviation, Executive Training▲26M+ Networ

Hi Everyone!

Only two items on the agenda this week:

1. I sincerely appreciate everyone's participation in the group. Over the course of the past year, you have no idea how many people have sent notes letting me know that lol :-) makes their day, especially when they've had a difficult time at (or searching for ) work. Congratulations to everyone for participating and providing much needed levity into the lives of everyone we touch!

2. As my personal goal has always been to provide LinkedIn members with opportunities and meaningful interaction in every forum, I do want to share something outside the scope of Humor that could be a great benefit to your career development.

One of my friends in the UK has developed a Leadership and Management Training site, featuring HD Video in-depth interviews, podcasts, and articles from executives with leading MNC companies.

I have been able to negotiate with the firm to provide my LinkedIn friends FREE unlimited access to hundreds of these resources on the site.

Trust me here; other than registering to view over 100, in-depth interviews at your leisure and build an impressive professional development library, there is absolutely no catch at all!

Registration is absolutely FREE when you use Promotion Code FSCC01 . No credit card info will be requested and you will not be spammed. This is my personal gift to each of you.....

Simply follow this link>>>> http://bit.ly/ExecLearn and use Promotion Code FSCC01

Executives from leading companies share their insight and knowledge in 20 minute segments. Watch at your leisure, set up your own professional training library. This program is so powerful and insightful, several leading search firms actually require participation in this program as part of their service fee! My executive search firm in London requires candidates to utilize these resources as part of their Ex-pat process.

There's absolutely no ongoing obligation with this program. Simply register, try it out, and I'm certain it will assist you in your career!

Looking forward to your feedback on the program.

Mark Simmering
26M+ LinkedIn Network - Send an Invite!
http://www.twitter.com/MarkSimmering
http://www.facebook.com/Mark.Simmering
By Mark Simmering, Recruitment, Financial Services, Investments, Private Equity, Real Estate, Aviation, Executive Training▲26M+ Networ

female blonde 1 comment »

Started by Deva Raju, Sr. Technical recruiter at Makro Technologies, Inc

hahahahaha........good one and NO, I certainly didn't :-)
By Krishna J, Lead - Sales at Mindlance

Q: What is the difference between men and women. 1 comment »

Started by Deva Raju, Sr. Technical recruiter at Makro Technologies, Inc

Good one mate...!!!!
By suman syam, Business Developer at Incomp LLC

Apparently the Recession is Deeper Than We Thought 2 comments »

Started by Rich Parr, Assistant Vice President at The Connell Co

Love it!
By Steve Gibson, Lead Technical Safety Engineer at BP

Evil Overlord Sarcastic One Liners Add a comment »

Started by Deva Raju, Sr. Technical recruiter at Makro Technologies, Inc

1. Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

2. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

3. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

4. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

5. I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't care.

6. I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

7. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?

8. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

9. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

10. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.

11. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.

12. Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

13. No, my powers can only be used for good.

14. How about never? Is never good for you?

15. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.

16. You sound reasonable...Time to up my medication.

17. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

18. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

19. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.

20. Who me? I just wander from room to room.

21. My toys! My toys! I can't do this job without my toys!

22. It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.

23. At least I have a positive attitude about my destructive habits.

24. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.

25. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

26. Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
By Deva Raju, Sr. Technical recruiter at Makro Technologies, Inc

An elderly couple Add a comment »

Started by Deva Raju, Sr. Technical recruiter at Makro Technologies, Inc

An elderly couple scheduled their annual medical examination the same day so they could travel together.

After the examination, the doctor then said to the elderly man, "You appear to be in good health, do you have any medical concerns that you would like to discuss with me?"

"In fact I do," said the man, "After I have sex with my wife for the first time, I am usually hot and sweaty. And then, after I have sex with my wife the second time, I am usually cold and chilly."

"This is very interesting," replied the doctor, "Let me do some research and get back to you."

After examining the elderly lady, the doctor said, "Everything appears to be fine. Do you have any medical concerns that you would like to discuss with me?"

The lady replied that she had no questions or concerns.

The doctor then asked, "Your husband had an unusual concern. He claims that he is usually hot and sweaty after having sex with you, and then cold and chilly after the second time. Do you know why?"

"Oh, that old buzzard," she replied, "That's because the first time is usually in July and the second time in December."
By Deva Raju, Sr. Technical recruiter at Makro Technologies, Inc

Shoppers Stop in Bombay Add a comment »

Started by Deva Raju, Sr. Technical recruiter at Makro Technologies, Inc

A man walked into the women's department of Shoppers Stop in Bombay
City. He found a saleslady, and told her, 'I would like a Punjabi bra
For my wife, size 34 B.'

With a quizzical look the saleslady asked, 'What kind of bra?'

He repeated 'A Punjabi bra. She said to tell you that she wanted a
Punjabi bra, and that you would know what she means.'

'Ah, now I remember,' said the saleslady. 'We don't get as many
Requests for them as we used to. Mostly our customers lately want the
Catholic bra, or the Jain bra, or the Parsi bra.'

Confused, and a little flustered, the man asked, 'So, what are the
Differences? '

The saleslady responded. 'It is all really quite simple. The Catholic
Bra supports the masses. The Jain bra lifts up the fallen and
Downtrodden, and the Parsi bra keeps one staunch and upright.'

He mused on that information for a minute, and asked, 'So, what does
The Punjabi bra do?'

'The Punjabi bra,' she replied, 'makes mountains out of molehills.'
By Deva Raju, Sr. Technical recruiter at Makro Technologies, Inc

My wife and I have the secret to making a marriage last: 2 comments »

Started by Deva Raju, Sr. Technical recruiter at Makro Technologies, Inc

VERY GOOD Quotes designed. Worth sending to one's wife.
By Balkrishna Deshpande, DGM-TT at Calyx Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.

Male vs Female Brain 1 comment »

Started by Deva Raju, Sr. Technical recruiter at Makro Technologies, Inc

I resemble that remark!
By Ronald Stern, Attorney-at-Law

The bride replies 3 comments »

Started by Deva Raju, Sr. Technical recruiter at Makro Technologies, Inc

That's in poor taste!
By Ronald Stern, Attorney-at-Law

News Discussions (1)

YouTube - Windows 7 was MY idea 1 comment »

WHO ELSE HATES THESE

WINDOWS 7 ...IT WAS MY IDEA

COMMERCIALS!
By Dave Fein, Comedian/Actor

Latest News

YouTube - Windows 7 was MY idea 1 comment »

youtube.com | June 1, 2010

Tired of these Windows 7 commercials. <br>IT WAS MY IDEA OKAY. <br><br>Dave Fein Comedy<br>www.davefein.com<br>SUBSCRIBE!<br>READ BELOW!!!*****<br>***!! like a character you saw in thi...…

 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Learnt a lot from vicissitudes of life, I am a student of life, A work in progress, currently(sic) an overweight body but a beautiful mind, Another human seeking happiness. I believe in sharing and absorbing wisdom irrespective of the source. (aa no bhadraa kratavo...)