Disclaimer: These postings are automated. Having been a toastmaster, I do not endorse sharing of jokes related to caste, sex,religion or parts of the body. I like only some of these jokes, and I copy and paste them on my other blog: http://toastmasterambarish.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 20, 2010

From Harshad Borkar and other lol :-) Share Some Humor™ group members on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsJune 19, 2010
lol :-) Share Some Humor™

Latest: 4 discussions

Most Active Discussions (3)

We've really grown up..... 15 comments »

Started by Arvind Khanna

@Arvind - Here's one my 3yr old son loves .... Try in hindi for best effect :)

There were three siblings, all boys, and the one in the...
More » By Harshad Borkar

Which Team Will Win the 2010 World Cup ? 6 comments »

Started by Xav Whosane

There have been some odd results. Is the ball too round?
By Gordon Kent

What do Mack the Knife, Attila the Hun and Jabba the Hut have in common....??? Ans : The same middle name... 2 comments »

Started by Harshad Borkar

LOL!!! Good one!
By Aparna Ramesh K

Discussions (4)

What do you get when you play a country music song backwards??? Ans : You get your wife back, you get your job back, you stop drinking... Add a comment »

Started by Harshad Borkar, Functional Head. Six Sigma Black Belt Proficiency Certified

Good Morning, down the Road Add a comment »

Started by SIDDHARTH SEHGAL, Student assistant at UAB School of Engineering

I saw a man throwing trash in a Dumpster. He looked at me and said smilingly, “Good Morning”. I was sort of shocked, I thought,”DID THEY KNEW, I WAS COMING HERE?”. He must have known me otherwise, why he would greet a stranger?

What I didn’t knew at that time that one can greet complete strangers here down the road, no one gets offended but, if you’ll say good morning to an unknown person in India while walking. Then they’ll think you stupid

http://www.fobscure.com/?p=158
By SIDDHARTH SEHGAL, Student assistant at UAB School of Engineering

Domain knowledge is very important..... LOL 4 comments »

Started by Ashutosh Sharma, Polaris Software Lab Pvt Ltd.

haha.... good one.
By Puja Jhunjhunwala, HR Professional

Saying the right thing 1 comment »

Started by Narayana Kashyap, at ITC Infotech India Ltd

now that's a good one... i almost fell off my chair i was laughing so hard
By Martin Kruijsse, Student at Vocational Hotel High School in Piaseczno

 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Learnt a lot from vicissitudes of life, I am a student of life, A work in progress, currently(sic) an overweight body but a beautiful mind, Another human seeking happiness. I believe in sharing and absorbing wisdom irrespective of the source. (aa no bhadraa kratavo...)