Disclaimer: These postings are automated. Having been a toastmaster, I do not endorse sharing of jokes related to caste, sex,religion or parts of the body. I like only some of these jokes, and I copy and paste them on my other blog: http://toastmasterambarish.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

From Priya Jayadevan and other Coffee Break group members on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsJune 21, 2010
Coffee Break

Latest: 1 discussion

Most Active Discussions (1)

Learn English with Jokes and Riddles 1 comment »

Started by Jacob Richman

Hi Everyone!

I have a new website called:
Learn English with Jokes and...
More » By Jacob Richman

Discussions (1)

Attitude !!!!!!!! ============= Add a comment »

Started by Priya Jayadevan, Sr Recruiter at Wipro Technology

The longer I live
The more I realize the impact of attitude on life.
Attitude, to me, is more important than the past,
Than education,
Than money,
Than circumstances,
Than failures,
Than success,
Than what other people think or say or do.

It is more important than appearance,
Giftedness or skill.
It will make or break an organization,
A school, a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day
Regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change our past.
We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way.
We cannot change the inevitable.

The only thing we can do
Is play the string we have.
And that is our attitude.

I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me
And 90 percent how I react to it.
And so it is with you.
By Priya Jayadevan, Sr Recruiter at Wipro Technology

 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Learnt a lot from vicissitudes of life, I am a student of life, A work in progress, currently(sic) an overweight body but a beautiful mind, Another human seeking happiness. I believe in sharing and absorbing wisdom irrespective of the source. (aa no bhadraa kratavo...)