Disclaimer: These postings are automated. Having been a toastmaster, I do not endorse sharing of jokes related to caste, sex,religion or parts of the body. I like only some of these jokes, and I copy and paste them on my other blog: http://toastmasterambarish.blogspot.com

Monday, May 24, 2010

From Jaydeep Roy and other lol :-) Share Some Humor™ group members on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsMay 23, 2010
lol :-) Share Some Humor™

Latest: 4 discussions

Most Active Discussions (3)

============================== Wonderful English from Around the World ============================== 4 comments »

Started by Deepak Bhatia

HA HA!
By Sally Davisson

3 Chinese 4 comments »

Started by Jaydeep Roy

Ha ha..!
That was clever Shravya!... and Arvind, you said it..!
LOL :-)
By Jaydeep Roy

My Dog Can Walk On Water 3 comments »

Started by Deva Raju

Sorry, Deva, but I think that dog needs swimming lessons.....
By Ronald Stern

Discussions (4)

United States Redneck Special Forces Add a comment »

Started by Jaydeep Roy, Principal Research Engineer, ACE Technology, Inch'on, KOREA

The Pentagon announced TODAY the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the: United States Redneck Special Forces (USRSF)

These mostly Southern boys will be dropped off into Afghanistan and will be given only the following facts about the Taliban and terrorists:

1. The season opened today.
2. There is no limit.
3. They don't like beer, pickups, country music, or Jesus,
4. They are directly responsible for the death of Dale Earndhardt.

The Pentagon expects the problem in Afghanistan to be over by Friday.
By Jaydeep Roy, Principal Research Engineer, ACE Technology, Inch'on, KOREA

American chewing gum 2 comments »

Started by Jaydeep Roy, Principal Research Engineer, ACE Technology, Inch'on, KOREA

I am selling my stock in Wrigley's!
By Ronald Stern, Attorney-at-Law

The Unintended Result: 2 comments »

Started by Deva Raju, Sr. Technical recruiter at Makro Technologies, Inc

2) & 2a) are not true. Women pretend. They want DRAH XES..!!
By Jaydeep Roy, Principal Research Engineer, ACE Technology, Inch'on, KOREA

A American Universe-city Add a comment »

Started by SIDDHARTH SEHGAL, Student assistant at UAB School of Engineering

I am an International student studying in United states, I blog about my experiences here in United States. here is a paragraph from my blog.

When I first saw my University first time, I couldn’t believe it. It was beautiful like Catherine Zeta Jones , Green like Greenland and was big like Godzilla(Ya, size does matter), you know what! I thought it was only little smaller than Manhattan in area. Now, I don’t know exactly how much smaller than Manhattan but little smaller.

http://www.fobscure.com/
By SIDDHARTH SEHGAL, Student assistant at UAB School of Engineering

 

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Learnt a lot from vicissitudes of life, I am a student of life, A work in progress, currently(sic) an overweight body but a beautiful mind, Another human seeking happiness. I believe in sharing and absorbing wisdom irrespective of the source. (aa no bhadraa kratavo...)