Disclaimer: These postings are automated. Having been a toastmaster, I do not endorse sharing of jokes related to caste, sex,religion or parts of the body. I like only some of these jokes, and I copy and paste them on my other blog: http://toastmasterambarish.blogspot.com

Monday, May 10, 2010

New comment on "This May be the Last Announcement from lol :-) Share Some Humor™"

LinkedIn Groups

  • Group: lol :-) Share Some Humor™
  • Subject: New comment (53) on "This May be the Last Announcement from lol :-) Share Some Humor™"

After a long time I was looking into lol and just saw this post. I totally agree with the view points of Mark, Priya, and few others. I used to post jokes in this site earlier. But, being a subject of attack from many of other gender, I stopped posting jokes about 8-9 months back. Then I stopped looking into this site because of inappropriate language in the postings ... majority of the postings consists of vulgar and lacks any humor. To my view, it might be better to close this site than interacting with a bunch of unprofessional and lousy people who spoil the atmosphere.
Posted by Rumpa Biswas, PMP

Go to complete discussion »

Don't want to get notifications about this discussion? Unsubscribe here »

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. ©2010, LinkedIn Corporation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Learnt a lot from vicissitudes of life, I am a student of life, A work in progress, currently(sic) an overweight body but a beautiful mind, Another human seeking happiness. I believe in sharing and absorbing wisdom irrespective of the source. (aa no bhadraa kratavo...)